- Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable.
Theodore N. Vail
- To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.
Gilbert K. Chesterton
- If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it–teach yourself to be impatient.
- I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.
- I don’t want to be like you, like you wanted me to be. I want to be the best version of myself.